Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Face of Jesus

Some friends just seem like Jesus. They turn up when you just need someone to comfort you. I have been in turmoil over the past few days due to events at the work especially my superior. Among other things he doesnt quite seem to like me carry around my iBook G4, and suggests that I don't measure up to the expectations! I wonder why and how I rose to the position I occupy now.
My long-time friend Michaella came today to see me. She just gave me a great hug after learning about the story. She wore the face of Jesus.
Hey! God is good. What more when you meet with the comfort of God??
But a person grows up by meeting and overcoming challenges. I pray for challenges to come my way so that I grow up...God grant me the overcoming annointing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home