Monday, July 30, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME


It is my birthday today! I thank God for Him...the Lord is my everything! Without Him, I would be nothing...no ministry, no music, no media, no ICT skills, no friends and no education. I praise and worship God for the opportunities I have had. I was boasting to my old friend Bruce Zamaere the other day that the Lord plastered me with all sorts of skills from football to volleyball, to squash to writing, to music etc etc! I thank Him for all that.


I had a great lunch with my friend, Michaella, today and it was a great treat: milkshake, chips and sausage+salad at the fancy Megabite Restaurant at Chichiri Shopping Mall.
I have received fantastic gifts from my family too. Birthdays have traditionally been memorable occasions in my family.

2 Comments:

At 30 July 2007 at 19:57:00 CEST, Blogger Cryton said...

Many good returns. Congratulations.

 
At 17 August 2007 at 07:31:00 CEST, Blogger ndagha said...

Iweyo squash??? Tikasewere ukafika ku Goteborg. Congrats!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home