Sunday, October 14, 2007

Another Door Opens....

Life is full of surprises. A year ago I never imagined I could be back in Sweden, as I toiled and endured verbal abuses from some superiors at Malawi Broadcasting Corporation. It was a depressing time. Then Rhodes University in South Africa offered a ray of hope, but as events have turned out, that opening hasnot materialised as hoped, and I find myself at Göteborg University studying Human Rights! What a twist!
Goteborg
Never under-rate the power of God to bring surprises. Compared to my Örebro other Swedish university, Göteborg is much bigger and well established.
But Örebro and its neary town is special to me. It is beautiful, warm and friendly. Göteborg is a big, busy and indifferent city! Still, I like learning new things and human rights is opening my eyes to stuff I never knew.
Student...

The Swedish teachers and people as usual are being nice, despite their reserved veneer. Despite the tough and rough times in the run-up to my return to Sweden, new doors are still opening, and I feel I have made a sharp turn for better days. God is faithful, and He is good all the time.

1 Comments:

At 15 October 2007 at 17:27:00 CEST, Blogger Cryton said...

Fantastic Joe! Fantastic! Enjoy yourself there. I am a bit far from the cold circle up there but I freeze here all the same!! Me don't admire those very close to the arctic like you :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home