Saturday, September 10, 2005

THE BROTHER'S KEEPER

Thanks be to God who grants us victory through Jesus Christ His Son. And who gives us people who care and share...( Brothers' keepers). I lost my passport with the trip to Rhodes University in South Africa tomorrow, and I was unaware of the fact. That was until I got a call from Bruce that he was keeping my passport!! Someone else would have let me hang and miss the journey. Thank you Jesus for such friends.
I look forward to travelling once again, although I feel I will miss my 'children' Chitsanzo and Kulani. We have some good times together.

I returned to MBC this week. I felt like a stranger as most of the people in the newsroom are new, and the majority of my pals went away for good. Monday was particularly awful, as I struggled to fit into the niche of the new people, and the same old routine of the news department. Chatting to Susan, Sibo and Joel made me feel better.
Im told I will be moved to the Current Affairs section to head it. What a challenge! Im out of my comfort zone of the newsroom...I have done everything in the newsroom except write duty rosters, and all my days in MBC have been spent in that office. Now Im moving to an area I hardly know. I need God's grace and wisdom to succeed in meeting the challenge. God is faithful.
Pray for me as I journey tomorrow and for my work life ahead.

1 Comments:

At 20 September 2005 at 02:58:00 CEST, Blogger Matt and Crystal Kehn said...

It looks like you have a nice blog. CHECK OUT my site at kehnsJAM! God bless you and your ministry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home