Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Happy Birthday 'Masteni'

Happy Birthday to you Mom. You are 54 today and I thank God for your life and your ministry at home and at church as you help Sunday School kids and your fellow women in knowing the Lord better.
mayi
Mother, I appreciate your love, care and support to your children more especially me. In my daily struggles, many major illnesses and discouragements, God has used you to tell me to keep going..not to stop but to keep on keeping on. I thank you for your belief in my capabilities even when I have made queer decisions or strayed from the Lord altogether. It is encouraging and heart-warming to have someone so dear, who works every day to give a child confidence and renewed belief in God's wonders and miracles. We have come so far away indeed as you often say.
mom
Mayi, as we fondly call you, have a blessed day and simply enjoy everything. May God answer those three prayer requests today in Jesus' name. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home