Saturday, April 30, 2005

How Great Thou Art..

'Then sings my soul my saviour God to thee, how great thou art, how great thou art...'
My best friend for the past nine years Kondwani Mwagomba is now a married man! He wed his sweetheart Beatrice Matanje today in Blantyre, Malawi. Ko, do you remember that conversation we had as we went past Blantyre Market on our way fom church? I still do, and I thank God for His promises are 'aye' and 'amen', and the Lord has shown His faithfulness yet again!!
In my life here in Örebro, God has shown His strength and might by sustaining me and helping me in my project. I will not forget yesterday in a long time! I seemed lost for a long time, and then there a way was shown to me miraculously! Afterwards it felt great to go on a 5.5 kilometre jog in the evening, watch James Bond(007) 'Golden Eye' and relax.
It is cold, rainy and dark today, yet it is a day Swedes are supposed to celebrate the coming in of summer.
Some people are born to encourage, inspire and to make a difference among mankind. I thank God for you 'Mayi a Shalom' for you are such a person.
My pal for 20 years 'Captain Kunde' called this morning from South Carolina, US, and he acted the silly old goat, pretending to be 'Mfede'!!! It was good to laugh and make noise at 6am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home