Saturday, December 02, 2006

PUSH ON...!!

I heard on Television Malawi from Matthew Ashimolowo, a televangelist this week that people sometimes push you towards your breakthrough, while they think they are harassing and making you 'feel the heat'.
I have had some pushing and shoving by some characters at my work place recently. I thank YOU, especially YOU. Keep on pushing and grinding me in the dirt. I will be rewarded very soon, sooner than you imagine!

Motivation, inspiration, mentorship are some keys issues I feel are lacking at many work places including MBC. Mostly all that is being seen is tearing each down, tyranny, and poor listening skills. Why don't we listen to each other and treat each other with respect??
God helps us all.
Im enjoying playing the new electric guitar at church....hey it's a great machine!

PICT0012
One day, I will make someone eat his words...the music will do the talking.

2 Comments:

At 28 December 2006 at 18:11:00 CET, Blogger Brigh Mac E Malopa said...

i came across one sentence on your blog where you suggested thus-"some one will eat his words as music will do the talking,

Iam interested in how??? how will this happen?

Bright Malopa
www.brightmalopa.blogspot.com

 
At 3 January 2007 at 11:36:00 CET, Blogger Joe Mlenga said...

Someone thought I would not play music, so I was thinking that person would realise they were wrong to say that. But I guessed that was quite strong from me and I intended to edit that phrase out!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home