Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Almost Over

My time in Malawi is nearly over. Soon, I will be back in Europe as I continue with my studies. I need the grace of God so much as I prepare again to leave home, church, friends, family and relatives. It is not easy as I ponder the lonely life and the distance from Europe to the ones I love so much.
It has been fun to be in Malawi but also sad. It was great to see the developments taking root, to be part of the every-day nitty-gritties of life and just to feel the pulse of Malawi. During the vacation my neighbour's wife Grace Ngoma and my close friend at MBC, Susan Chikuse died. I thank God I was there to encourage them on their last mile on this earth.
I learned driving...would you believe that I didn't know how to drive?? I enjoyed playing guitar in church, and doing many other things plus being with some people I missed!!!! Of course there are some things I failed to do.
My last year of studies will not be easy and when I finish I will need even more grace to face the future from the relatively easy life of being a student and settling down with a spouse!! WOW!!

1 Comments:

At 5 December 2017 at 09:16:00 CET, Blogger Benny said...

Many people report in online articles that no one notices that their replicas are not the real thing. Why buy replica watches instead of originals. The fake rolex sale are finely copied, using the best quality materials, designed to exceed your expectations. They are virtually indistinguishable from authentic models. Every aspect in the view is replica watches sale replicated from the original, including the weight and size. And yet replica watches uk the price is significantly lower, something to think about in today's economy. By purchasing one Montres Rolex Yachtmaster of our rolex replica you are guaranteed a quality item to ensure yourself a successful professional look within the working world, or a smart accessory for more casual attire. The low pricing makes the fake rolex sale perfect gift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home