Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tromsø...Outro

My time here in Tromsø is almost over. I thank God for the opportunity to be here, to experience life in a city that is far north, cold and snowy. Looking at a world map, it is almost incredible how far away I'm from Malawi, my home country.
God has been faithful while I have been studying at University of Tromsø. The challenges I met were so numerous and on my own I wouldn't have made it to the end.
I think this was the most challenging place for me to live in of all the three universities I have been to under the Human Rights Masters degree course. Thanks be to God, He saw me through.
It wasn't all stress and worry. I enjoyed walking through the forest and I will miss the beauty, fresh air and security of Tromsø. I will miss the friends I made at Jesus Kirka..Sofie, Norvald, Solveig, Benedicte, Pastor Samuel, Guri, Rex and Elisabeth. Maybe we will meet again.
Next destination: Gøteborg, Sweden. But I must travel abit before that. Pray for me as I pray for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home