Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I trust you Lord Jehova

'In the morning, O LORD , you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation' Psalm 5:3 declares.
My Father, Abba, Yahweh, I thank you for your goodness and mercy. Great is thy faithfulness, morning by morning new mercies I see. I praise and worship you because you are good. Every good and perfect gift comes from you. Father God in heaven you know the situation I'm going through, I praise you for it and I thank you because you care and you know about it. Receive this sacrifice of praise, foolish praise because you are going to make a way for me. I sit back and expectantly await an answer today..a clear reply for my situation. You are a God of order and you will bring wisdom, peace and understanding and healing. I thank you for you are the Great I AM, the healer, You are my All in All. Receive all the glory, honour, power and dominion. AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home