Saturday, December 11, 2004

Great is Thy Faithfulness O Lord

'For the Lord is good and His mercies endure forever' There is a song based on Psalms which goes like this and I like it so much. As I leave for Malawi today I want to trust the Lord for his grace, mercy and favour for the whole journey. May I find favour before God and man all the way through. May the blood of Jesus cover me and every path I take. I nullify every plan of the enemy to cause problems on this journey by the blood of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.
Iam trusting God for journey mercies and smooth passage at the airports and customs points and special annointing on my luggage, and that I will move with blessings of the Lord all the way home.
Cameron Willett my British friend is picking me up at 11 am for Örebro train station and may God bless him so much. For the rest of the trip, I will rest in God's presence, just believing and trusting for His provision. Amen! Pray for me as I pray for you.