Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sista klassen...


Last class....we had our final Swedish language class yesterday with our tutor Lars Bergman, who faithfully delivered the basics of the language to our class since the semester commenced in September.

It has been mostly fun, though attendance wasn't good. Mostly there were two or three students attending the lessons. I missed only once class because I had to travel to Stockholm last week.

I believe I have learnt much more than I did while at Örebro, but I can't speak better. I can hear alot more, but the frustration is not being able to communicate. I wish I could speak better and hear what is being said on the TV or radio and the talk in the streets and buses. As a journalist, I like hearing discussions on hot issues in such places!!

To Lars Bergman, I say Thank You or 'Tack'.

1 Comments:

At 2 November 2007 at 11:19:00 CET, Blogger Cryton said...

Joe, I can imagine the frustration :(. This time around I am learning loads here because I am listening more to Radio BBC 1 which targets the youths. Its fan and I just learn lots on the English emerging culture and making interesting radio in general.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home